Sunday, October 26, 2008


Yep, I am definitely new at this. Thanks to Corley and Cait for the previous blogs. I think I got tired of hearing "you should start a blogspot, Mom!" In the summer of 2007 we moved from Columbus, Georgia to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Quite a change for our kids but we have lived here before and Tim is from Las Cruces. We love many things about the area and one is the hiking and snow sports we get to do in the Sandia Mountains that are about 20 minutes away. Above is from last December. Cait and Bryn look a bit cold. Ok, I am out of words. I will have to ponder the attitude of blogging a little longer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog on Corley's page, see it does work :) I just wanted to say hi, and that you live close by... I'm in Amarillo TX for the time being, there are pics of the kids on our page. Heather Belcher (Jones)

Corley said...

hey-go mom! i knew bloggin' could be your thing. next thing you know you'll be spoutin' sonnets er something. lymi

Pittman Four said...

Well, I will say it's fun to see pictures and what all is going on in your family's life. I Know Anna will love seeing pictures whenever she can.

:) Kimberly

Megan said...

yay Beth!! Yes; Jacob is practically a grown up! You should hear some of the things he says. . . I was actually in NM this past summer - - I had forgotten that you all had moved there, or I would have found you!

Hillybug said...

yeah mama! just pretend you are going to submit your blog to the ensign and we will all feel enriched every time we visit. . .no pressure though!