Friday, November 7, 2008

Homecoming!


A little blurry....But this is Leah and I before heading to Chili's for dinner before we got our groove on. :)

So this was the not so grand intrance.....





I went to homecoming with my friend Leah. We had a blast just me and her! We decided to get all fancy and just go to homecoming. We had so much fun. :) We got ready and then her parents came over to take pictures. So while being nervous for the "grand entrance" I totally tripped down the stairs....hince the laughing my head off in the picture above. I guess just call me Grace. :) But I am really glad I went. And props to Callie for doing our hair and makeup! P.S. I did not have a date! Just in case this sounded sketchy. Saving that for some hottie when I turn sixteen ;)

2 comments:

Pittman Four said...

Mary and I think you look so beautiful!!!!

Sounds like you had fun!!!
:)

Amanda said...

Taitlyn
You are so adorable!!!! We miss you guys like crazy.
Amanda