Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary sacrament meeting

I love being the Sunbeam teacher. I have had only 2 stints as a teacher in church in about 15 years. I went on endlessly in a stream of presidencies, one after the other. Now I get to have so much fun. While we sat in the front for the Primary presentation I got invited to play the Wii at one Sunbeam's house at least half a dozen times while another twisted his clip-tie in his hair and wore it that way for the presentation. And another insisted she sit on the "soft chairs" instead of the hard plastic ones, then spent the program alternating between the two. They make me laugh every week and impress me with how much they love.

7 comments:

Pittman Four said...

I'm one of the sunbeam teachers too. We need all three of us too. Especially next year when we have.... Cedar Hermann, Malichai Cummings, James Keddington, and Joshua Swanson...

We are going to hav our hands very full in January..

Carrie said...

horray! you finally have a blog!

Corley said...

I can only imagine. kids are hilarious....I can totally see you holding back laughter as they acted so silly!

Anonymous said...

Hey its Aundrea! I'm new with the blog too. I can't wait to keep up with the zoo!

Anonymous said...

Yes twin boys, they just turned 1, if you haven't been back on the blog lately. We found out twins run in the family :) Sunbeams are so funny! I love their innocence.

Cathy Roggia said...

Hey, Beth,
I'm at Cathy's in South Jordan helping w/their third child for a few days. I was so thrilled to see your blog! You two look great and it brought back all sorts of good memories. We are at Fort Sam Houston, Texas, retire after 30+ years in June 2010. We're planning on a mission right afterward. Adam & Hayley & little Ellie, Joy & Tyler and three will all be here at Cathy and Jason's for Thanksgiving. Rick had to work but is driving up to Waco, TX to be with Dean & Mel and baby (Dean's at Baylor law school). Aaron is at Penn State finishing his doctorate in linquistics and still searching for his eternal companion. That's a snapshot of our family...how, where and what are yours doing? Tell us about what you are doing and how life is! Love ya, Cathy

Griffin Zoo said...

Cathy Roggia! How great to hear from you! Thanks for filling me in on everyone. How can I find you? I mean an email address or something. Just clicking your name doesn't do anything. Stay in touch!